Baby Shower Chex Snack Mix is perfectly sweet and perfect for your baby shower! AND it’s nut-free. Who doesn’t love Chex Snack Mix? Make it in a pink or blue version (or a combination) to fit your needs.
Baby Shower White Chocolate Chex Snack Mix
This snack mix is a delicious combination of salty and sweet. And we all know the salty/sweet combo makes the best mix.
As an Amazon Associate and a participant in other affiliate programs, Passing Down the Love earns a small commission from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. See full disclosure here.
A nut-free Chex Snack Mix recipe is hard to find, but this one will surely satisfy!
It seems more and more people have allergies to peanuts and tree nuts.
Your guests will appreciate your thoughtfulness in providing a nut-free alternative snack that is yummy, too!
Add or take away any ingredients that you don’t care for, and this nut-free mix will still come out perfectly.
Use pink or blue chocolate melts or almond bark coloring to make it appropriate for your next baby shower.
The almond bark coloring can be found on Amazon or any place that sells Wilton Candy supplies.
Baby Shower Blue or Pink Chex Snack Mix
Baby Shower Chex Snack Mix is perfectly sweet and perfect for your baby shower! AND it's nut-free.
- 1Bag Microwave Popcorn, popped
- 24 oz (12 cubes) White Chocolate (Almond Bark)
- 1 Small "dab" of Blue or Pink Wilton Gel-based Coloring (NOT LIQUID) See notes
- 2 Cups Pretzels, mini or sticks
- 1 Cup Teddy Grahams, vanilla or chocolate
- 2 Cups Chocolate Chex Cereal
- 1 Cup Goldfish Crackers - (Pink Princess Goldfish are fun if you're making a pink mix.
- 1 Cup Vanilla Yogurt Raisins
- 2 Cups Bugles
- Pop the popcorn.
- Spread the popcorn on a cookie sheet or on parchment paper.
- Melt the Almond Bark or Candy Melts according to directions on the package.
- Mix in the coloring, just a little at a time to get the chocolate to the desired shade. Don't heat the chocolate any longer than necessary, as it may begin to clump if overheated.
- Lightly drizzle the melted Almond Bark onto the popcorn using a spoon.
- Stir the popcorn to distribute the chocolate.
- While the popcorn cools and sets, add the rest of the ingredients into a large bowl. Mix thoroughly.
- Add in the popcorn.
You'll just need a little coloring out of the container. Is a "dab" a real measurement?
I put 3 cups of Bugles in my mix because everyone at my house seems to like these best!
Store the mix in an airtight plastic container, metal tin, or Ziploc bag for up to two weeks.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
We made this mix combination for a baby boy shower.
You could change the color of the chocolate to pink for a baby girl shower.
You could even leave out the pink and blue chips, use red and green chocolate and have a wonderful Christmas White Chocolate Chex Mix!
Keep enjoying your eats and
Keep Passing Down the Love,