Always a hit at any party, this Strawberry Lemonade recipe is sure to be your new favorite summer drink. Enjoy this refreshing drink at your next BBQ or party.
As an Amazon Associate and a participant in other affiliate programs, Passing Down the Love earns a small commission from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. See full disclosure here
Kimberly’s Easy Strawberry Lemonade Recipe
Strawberries and lemonade simply go together.
This Easy Strawberry Lemonade Recipe combines these tastes perfectly.
This particular recipe uses ginger ale to add sparkle and fizz for a little zip.
Remember making a lemonade stand and selling fresh lemonade to the thirsty ones in your neighborhood?
If your Grandkids want to set up their own lemonade stand, think how successful they will be with this variation.
They can offer a traditional Lemonade and this premium version of Lemonade.
I’ll bet they’ll make a fortune, turn into little entrepreneurs, and gain respect in the neighborhood.
Or maybe they’ll simply enjoy this easy summer drink recipe with you.
Download your Strawberry Lemonade PDF Printable from Passing Down the Love’s Kitchen.
Summer fresh strawberries are sweet and delicious.
And lemonade is a refreshing summer drink.
Paired together, they will remind you of a hot afternoon spent visiting on Grandma’s porch.
And that’s what we’re after.
Make this awesomely easy strawberry lemonade for your Grandkids and give them something to remember.
Your family will love it!
- 1 12oz Can Frozen Pink Lemonade
- 1 Pint Ripe, Fresh Strawberries, hulled
- 6 1/4 Cups Cold Water
- 1 Quart Ginger Ale
- Strawberries and Lemon or Pineapple Slices for Garnish
- Place lemonade concentrate, strawberries, and 1 cup of the water in a blender or food processor until berries are liquified.
- Pour lemonade mixture into the punch bowl.
- Stir in the remaining 5 1/4 cups cold water.
- Gradually stir in ginger ale.
- Serve over ice and garnish with strawberries or lemon slices.
This punch is perfect served from a punch bowl or glass dispenser into mason jar glasses. It makes a great shower punch, too!
Keep Passing Down the Love,